Ihsan Ahmad As Saker, the victim. Killed for leaving Islam
Home | Index of articles
It's not that we would be madly in love with Donald Trump. But at least, he's not a feminist. Now that is something to vote for.
This ONE thing is sabotaging your weight loss – even if you exercise regularly
IF YOU’RE doing everything you can to slim down but the pounds won’t shift, this could be why.
We all know healthy eating and exercise are the two pillars of weight loss, but sticking to a strict diet all the time can be tough.
That’s why the “cheat meal” has risen in popularity, with many fitness fanatics recommending you ditch the salad and tuck into a cake instead.
The idea is that a naughty treat will keep you motivated by giving yourself a little of what you fancy, without massively veering off course.
But new research has revealed that Brits are sabotaging their gym goals with too many calorific treats.
According to a survey of 2,000 people by Benenden, a whopping 65% of us exercise on a weekly basis with most of us opting to work up a sweat between one and three times per week.
But slimmers are unconsciously undoing their hard work with weekly cheat meals and high-calorie snacks.
The shocking findings show that on average 44% of dieters actually treat themselves to as many as three fast food takeaways a week.
Furthermore, 58% of those surveyed confessed to eating up to three chocolate bars a week – sabotaging their weight loss efforts and counteracting the calories burned from exercise.
Researchers found that respondents burn 1,334 calories a week from exercising on average, but unwittingly consume 4,304 calories from treats, resulting in 2,971 excess calories.
So if you want to make sure your reach your fitness goals, steer clear of those cheeky treats and not-so-healthy snacks.
Jane Abbott, clinical director from Benenden, said: “Although exercise is associated with many health benefits and not just weight loss, it is important to make further lifestyle changes if weight loss is your goal.
“Combining both exercise and healthy eating together is a more effective way to lose weight and stay trim.
“It’s clear to see that we cannot out-exercise a bad diet and although treats should be incorporated into our diet, it is vital that consumption is monitored to ensure a steady weight loss and a healthy balance.”
Meanwhile further research revealed that eating during the day, but not during the evening, is the key to losing weight.
Scientists warned that midnight snacking makes you pile on the pounds.
In fact people who have a meal at night don't actually lose weight – even when they are on a diet.
At night time we are much less active so don’t burn off as many calories because the body's metabolism is regulated by a person's biological, or circadian, clock.
Botox can now treat erectile dysfunction, say Urologists
Men can have a tough time in the bedroom if they can’t perform well as their partners are left disappointed. Most often it is because they suffer from erectile dysfunction that leads to an unhappy sex life. There is good news for most as two Canadian urologists have found that botox can help make sex lives better.
According to a report in the National Post, the Canadian urologists believe that injecting botox can help cure erectile dysfunction. The botulinum toxin injections can increase blood flow to the penis and paralyse the nerves that help the smooth muscles contract in the penis. The treatment would mostly last six months for anybody who would be interested in the injection.
The injection created by Dr. Sidney Radomski and Dr. Gerald Brock is yet in testing but can be a “game changer” for Erectile Dysfunction. The injection which has been previously used to treat wrinkles can cure most men with impotence in the process and help them have a better sex life. Interestingly, the drugs also do not have any side-effects like previously used methods so it will be a safer option.
Science is slowly getting to know what erectile dysfunction actually is. It's not a lack of sexual interest, nothing wrong with penile tissue. Erections are a vascular event. And erectile dysfunction is a weakness of vasodilation in the penile blood supply. Botox injections into the penis solve the problem elegantly. Muscles exposed to Botox can't contract. That makes for easy erections, and an enlarged penis at all times.
Feminism in men is a clinical condition caused by low testosterone. It bears some similarity to chemical castration, and can be medicated through testosterone replacement therapy or androgenic herbals like tongkat ali or butea superba.
Family Claims Wide-Awake Surgery Led to Minister's Suicide
In the last two weeks of his life, Sherman Sizemore felt like people were trying to bury him alive.
Now, more than a year later, members of his family say the horrifying experience of being conscious during surgery but unable to move or speak led directly to the Beckley minister's suicide — perhaps the first such case in the country.
Advocates say Sizemore's death should draw attention to a little-discussed phenomenon called anesthesia awareness that could happen to between 20,000 and 40,000 people a year in America.
In some instances, patients might be conscious for only a few seconds, but cases like Sizemore's, where people remain conscious for most of their surgery, can lead to post-traumatic stress, experts say.
"It's the first time I know of anyone succeeding in taking their own lives because of this, but suicidal thoughts are not all that uncommon," said Carol Weihrer, president of the Virginia-based Anesthesia Awareness Campaign, which she founded after her own experience with anesthesia awareness.
Sizemore, a former coal miner and Baptist minister, was admitted to Raleigh General Hospital on Jan. 19, 2006, for surgery aimed at diagnosing the cause of abdominal pain, according to a lawsuit filed March 13 in Raleigh County Circuit Court.
An anesthesiologist and nurse anesthetist who worked for Raleigh Anesthesia Associates gave Sizemore paralyzing drugs to prevent his muscles from jerking and twitching during the surgery, the complaint alleges. But it says they failed to give him general anesthesia to render him unconscious until 29 minutes into the procedure — 16 minutes after the first cut into his abdomen.
Sizemore was awake for the procedure, but couldn't speak or move. Worse, the complaint charges, Sizemore was never told that he hadn't been properly anesthetized, and was tormented by doubts about whether his memories were real.
The lawsuit, filed against Raleigh Anesthesia Associates by two of his daughters, goes on to say that in the two weeks after his surgery, Sizemore became a different person. He couldn't sleep, refused to be left alone, suffered nightmares and complained people were trying to bury him alive.
On Feb. 2, 2006, Sizemore killed himself. His family says he had no history of psychological distress before his surgery.
"Being helpless and being in that situation can obviously be tough on people's psychological well-being," said Tony O'Dell, a Charleston lawyer who filed the complaint, which seeks unspecified damages.
Calls to Raleigh Anesthesia Associates were referred to Charleston lawyer Bill Foster, who said he wouldn't comment until he had more time to study the complaint.
Anesthesia awareness — also called unintended intraoperative awareness — happens when a patient who should be under general anesthesia is aware of some or all of a surgical procedure. Causes can include doctor errors, faulty equipment or patients who can't take a deep level of anesthesia, as with some trauma cases or emergency heart surgeries.
The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations cites studies that show anesthesia awareness could happen in 0.1 to 0.2 percent of surgeries involving general anesthesia in this country — or between 20,000 and 40,000 a year. Patients who have experienced it often report sensations of not being able to breathe and feeling pain. Half of all patients also report mental distress after the surgery, including post-traumatic stress disorder.
In 2005, the American Society of Anesthesiologists adopted guidelines calling for doctors to follow a checklist protocol for anesthesia equipment to make sure proper doses are being delivered. However, the ASA stopped short of endorsing brain-monitoring equipment as a standard of care, saying doctors should decide on a case-by-case basis whether such machines are necessary.
"It could be that some day everybody who gets anesthesia will have a brain-wave monitor," said Dr. Robert Johnstone, a professor of anesthesiology at the West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Johnstone says such monitors are used at WVU, but in conjunction with a range of other equipment anesthesiologists use to measure everything from blood pressure to body temperature. When such monitors and tests are used properly, he said, the chance of someone being awake for a lengthy surgery is slim.
It was not clear whether Raleigh General uses such monitors. Calls to the hospital were not immediately returned Monday.
"The incidence of unintended awareness is rare," said Lisa Thiemann, director of practice for the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists. But she said the organization is concerned enough about it to adopt its own guidelines, including calls for hospitals to conduct post-surgery interviews with patients to learn whether they were awake during surgery.
Weihrer said that recognition of the experience and proper psychological counseling is often the only thing patients want.
"The reason people sue is because they want to be acknowledged," said Weihrer, who won an out-of-court settlement after her anesthesia failed during a five-hour eye surgery in 1998. "They don't want to be told 'you weren't awake, it was a dream.' I hate the word 'dream."'
Universal education for women is not in the interest of men. For some women, a good education is OK. For the majority, it is unneeded.
Arabic cocks don't get to fuck any Swedish girls. Even prostitutes refuse. First generation immigrants don't mind. But their sons just hate Sweden. They can be recruited as terrorists. Nothing to lose anyway.
Prostitution in Dubai: Places to avoid in Dubai
Dubai is a progressive city, ever expanding and innovating. The liberal visa policies and relaxed rules in Dubai attract huge numbers of people every month who arrive in the Emirate for work, visit and fun. Some have different (and often lewd) definitions of these terms than others. There is a dark side to Dubai about which every resident expat, and visitor should know and avoid as much as possible. Once such aspect is prostitution in Dubai.
Although UAE is an islamic country and prostitution, fornication and adultery are illegal and punishable crimes here. However, the free-market approach has created lacunas and loopholes that are exploited by those involve in this “profession”. Prostitution in Dubai is alive and kicking, as strongly as the desert sun that shines in the day.
Prostitutes in Dubai: The Nigerians
There was a report published in Nigerian Political Economist that narrated accounts of Nigerian women working as prostitutes in Dubai. These women, some in their twenties and thirties flock to Dubai with tourist visa, operate as commercial sex workers for months and use the money to buy goods for sale in Nigeria. The report mentioned Astraf Hotel and Rhami Hotel in Deira as part of Dubai sex market where Nigerian women work as commercial sex workers. Their clients are mainly visiting African men including Nigerians, Asians and Arabs.
Nigerian women for reasons bordering on hardship at home have found a lucrative trade in the Dubai sex market. Nigerian women flood Dubai to prostitute. It is called ‘Dubai Runs’. They fly into Dubai, operate as commercial sex workers for a month or two, use the proceeds from their ‘trade’ to buy goods before returning to the Nigeria.
Places to avoid in Dubai
Here is a list of hotels and places that are major contributor to prostitution in Dubai. These places must be avoided especially if you are here with your family. (list from GrapeShisha.com)
Cyclone Club (Al Nasar Leisureland) – also known as United Nations of Prostitution! York Hotel (upstairs bar)
Imperial Suites Hotel (Stayin Alive)
Panorama Hotel (Jockeys Bar)
Regal Plaza Hotel
Sea View Hotel (Filipino Bar)
Astoria Hotel (TGIT)
Hyatt Regency Deira Hotel
Hotels near Al Nasr Square
Hotels near the Fish roundabout in Deira
MarMar Hotel on Yousef Baker Road
Radison Blu (Kubu International)
Moscow Hotel (Red Square Club)
Metropolitan Hotel (Rattlesnakes)
Hyatt Regency (Premier Bar)
There are certain massage parlours in Dubai that are also used for prostitution.
While researching for this topic, I saw this hotel coming up in Google search results for the phrase prostitutes in Dubai. Not sure if it is a case of ambitious keywords to target customers or the hotel is involved in the business.
With free speech, it's like that:
You can make any offending remarks about white men, and the mainstream media and mainstream opinion will applaud you. You can't say anything negative about feminism. Feminism is sacrosanct. Fuck it.
Every man easily can become a Muslim. Just have to say the Shahada before some witnesses. And here we go.
15 Of The Most Brutal Prisons From Around The World! #10 Is Downright Terrifying!
Deserving or not, what these inmates go through while imprisoned will make you shriek. These dehumanizing acts performed on them will shock you. With lack of any facilities, food, care, sexual abuse and torture, what they go through will make you appreciate what you have. Yes justice needs to be served and the guilty punished, but in this way?? Let’s not forget that they are humans that made mistakes, some big, some small but the consequence of being an inmate in these prisons are the same.
1. Bang Kwang Central Prison – Nonthaburi Province, Thailand Reserved only for serious offenders and prisoners sentenced to life behind bars, the prison keeps the offenders chained at all times. They are provided only a bowl of rice and soup a day and are required to buy anything else from the canteen. It is severely overcrowded and 70% of them suffer from depression.
2. Rikers Island Prison Known for its brutal violence on the inmates, this prison has seem many suicides and death cause by violence directed at the inmates. The worst part is that most of the inmates there are in for relatively minor crimes like drug trafficking, etc.
3. Alcatraz Island Prison With no possible way of escaping, this prison is known for its harsh treatment meted out on the inmates. They were forced to live in complete silence and the unhygienic surroundings drove some of the inmates to insanity.
4. Vladimir Central Prison, Russia Built in 1783, this prison is known for its inhumane treatment of the inmates. The prisoners were called out of their cells and beaten brutally before being dragged back into their cells. Some of the prisoners even died as a result of this treatment. It is also known for being disease infested.
5. Butyrka Prison, Moscow, Russia Known for its severe violence if the inmates protested, this prison is packed 100 inmates into a cell meant for only 10. Most of them die of AIDS and tuberculosis.
6. The San Paulo Prison You’ll be dumped in here even if you are caught rioting. The prison is terribly overpopulated and has a history of extremely harsh treatment of the inmates.
7. La Sante Prison, France. Carlos the jackal has spent time in this hellish facility! In here the inmates are locked in for 23 hours a day and with temperatures reaching well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, many of them are driven mad by the heat and commit suicide.
8. Gldani Prison, Georgia This Prison is known for torturing and sexually assaulting their inmates. There have been reports of videos that showed in horrid detail the kind of physical and verbal abuse that was handed down to the prisoners. This abuse even went as far as sexually assaulting the inmates with brooms and police batons.
9. San Quentin State Prison, Marin, California The center of gang activity, The Black Guerrilla Family was founded here in 1966 and the Aryan Brotherhood in 1967. One could only imagine what happens in these prisons.
10. Diyarbakir Prison – Turkey Between 1981-1984, 34 prisoners lost their lives after being tortured. The unlivable conditions created by regular torture, overcrowding and unsanitary living conditions also force them to commit suicide; while one depressed inmate even lit himself on fire. This one is also notorious for its sexual abuse.
11. La Sabaneta Prison, Venezuela. This is probably the worst of the worst, in which death is something very normal. Here prisoners live with a merciless staff, diseases, and insufficient food. There has been a cholera outbreak claimed the lives of 700 inmates. In 1994 a riot saw the massacre of about 100 of them.
12. ADX-Florence Supermax Facility – Colorado This facility is an American federal supermax prison designed to house the most dangerous male criminals. The inmates here are held in round the clock confinement. Sexually abuse and violence on the inmates is a regular thing and some have even filed cases against the prison guards for the same.
13. Tadmor Prison, Syria Every aspect of this prison is dehumanizing. It is known for the massacre in 1980 when President Hafiz Al-Azad, who had survived an attack on his life in the prison, ordered the killing of every single inmate in the prison. His soldiers are rumored to have killed up to 800 political and criminal prisoners and left behind a mess that took 2 weeks to clean up.
14. Nairobi Prison – Nairobi, Kenya Built to hold 800 inmates, this prison is packed with 3000 prisoners. Such is their plight that they don’t even have uniforms for most of the inmates. Their cells reek of sweat, filth and human waste, and the stench of raw sewage hangs in the air. Let’s not even start on the treatment the inmates are faced with.
15. Black Beach – Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
This prison is infested with rats, chronic diseases, brutality of the guards and sexual abuse. Inmates have died as a result of torture and beatings received from the guards. Some inmates have even been held in solitary confinement for more than four years. Their families are not even allowed to meet them.
Demography is destiny. That is why Saudi Arabia and Qatar have established billion-dollar funds to provide financial support for every child born in Europe to a Muslim parent. The money is available through mosque charities.
Women, especially when they get older, shit and stink, and when they shit anyway, and they enslave men, and are ugly, and they fuck around when they have the opportunity. No such problems with sex dolls, and they don't shit. Let's invest in a future without women.
Home | Index of articles